That time of the year has come when you get to save your money by grabbing deals and vouchers aka Black Friday!
As much as a buyer gets excited hearing this special day, a seller also gets excited for many reasons like stock clearance, sales multiplication, and brand visibility.
After people started using social media platforms, retailers are just expected to create catchy Black Friday banners and circulate on the web.
Sales happen in a few minutes based on how effective the banner is.
If you are not an expert in designing but still have an excellent product or service to offer to your clients, we have something special for you.
We have a range of handpicked Black Friday banner templates that are ready to use, customizable and printable.
Black Friday Announcement Banners
If you are just looking out to announcing the eve to your customers to let them acknowledge that you are giving away deals, then you should use one of the banner templates listed below.
What if you wanted to begin your sales quickly? Well, you can directly start with your sales campaign too. You have enough time to grab the attention of your target market.
Whether you run a large retail outlet or just an online store, you can blindly use one of the templates listed above to kickstart the sales day.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you choose the template.
- Ensure that the background theme of the banner fits the industry you are working in. For instance, if you sell music albums online, include images of reels and music to grab the immediate attention of customers.
- Maintain a color tone in accordance with your logo. Though people use a black, white and red combination for Black Friday banners, it is a better idea to match the text space with your logo color scheme. This will maintain your professionalism and brand image.
- Highlight the offer you wish to provide. If you are providing a 10% cashback, highlight it separately so people can make decisions quickly.
- If your brand is not really popular in the targeted region, you can include icons of the services you provide. These can inform your customers and let them take appropriate actions.
- The most important aspect of your Black Friday sale banner is the expiry date. Though Black Friday sale is just celebrated for one day, some retailers celebrate it for the entire week. As you publish banner, ensure that there is an expiry date enclosed to it.
Vertical Black Friday Banners
Your banner does not have to follow the standard size all the time.
Think different to gain the attention of your customers.
Some organizations prefer vertical banners that can either be set as a standee in front of a physical store or distributed as bookmarks or circulated online in association with other brands. You get benefited irrespective of how you promote.
The other advantage of this format is cost saving. It is possible to print more copies in one sheet and this can promote the reachability of your brand.
Here are a few templates to take a look at.
Create New Online Banners With Discount Sign
With the advent of new social media platforms, retailers have already entered the online space to promote their offerings.
If you have an email list of your customers, it is essential to keep them informed about the flash sale.
We have excellent templates to serve the need.
Who doesn’t love to double the sales on Black Friday sale?
If you have a website connected to your business, use the same banner in your email for the site as well. This banner needs to be updated every day.
Some more tips to make your campaign productive are listed here.
- Take attractive pictures of your products and display them as a carousel in the image placeholder of your email newsletter. This can let your customers recollect your offering.
- Encourage customers to take immediate action towards your Black Friday sale deal. To achieve this point, you will have to include a Sign-Up or Checkout button at the bottom of your email newsletter or as a popup on the website.
- Use this opportunity to let your customers know that you are available on other media platforms as well. Embed all the links in the same template and send to them.
Let this Black Friday sale turn out as a blockbuster with your creative banner designs and extraordinary deals.
You are free to customize the templates listed in this section just like you get Cyber Monday deals.
As you fill the data, do not forget to add your brand name or logo in all the banners you create.
If you miss it, you lose a chance to communicate with your customers.
Hurry up and get your banners ready immediately! It is time to mint money before your competitor grabs it!