Planning a trip? Looking for a guide to ease your plan? Worry not as we have got itinerary templates for you. The purpose of an itinerary template is wide. It helps you plan the places to visit and timings for the same. Further, it is possible for you to store travel specific information such as receipts and bills along with this plan so you may not miss to carry them when you travel.
Vacation Itinerary Templates
Vacation always reminds us of happiness and enjoyment. Maintaining an itinerary can actually make you achieve the desired level of happiness as your entire travel happens hassle-free and you have enough time for yourself. Things get complicated when you go out for vacation as a family. You may have many things to carry and also the plans can get hampered anytime when one of the family members falls ill.
With the help of these free itinerary templates, you can finalize the dates, locations and book entry tickets wherever required. Also, you can include a to-do planner for each day and maintain a checklist for every outing planned. This keeps your trip organized and your entry or accommodation never get denied. Always maintain a booklet where you store ticket information, passes and other documents along with the itinerary so you can carry them in one go.
If there are several family members, you can create partitions in the booklet or even create individual files and attach to the same itinerary. This helps you to include all essential documents and also know where you have saved them. It saves a lot of time and efforts even without your knowledge.
Here are a few free itinerary templates exclusively prepared for a family vacation.
There is one more reason to go for itinerary printable as you know how much you are spending and how much you can reduce it to. If you are a spendthrift, this is an excellent tool.
If you are new to the concept of the itinerary, you may have to look into the range of benefits that it can offer to your travel plans.
- Itinerary lets you to prioritise activities and save enough time for other unplanned activities.
- Using an itinerary can let you pack things accordingly and you can cut down unnecessary material.
- It is possible to book tickets on time.
- You shall never encounter emergencies and all your activities are well-informed.
By the way, you can use these fake doctors note in case you take a uniformed vacation. We have got you covered!
Planning Itinerary templates for trips – Business travel itinerary
Itineraries are an important planner when you are going on a business trip. Productivity is the goal in such instances and you can neither compromise nor ignore a plan as all your activities are monitored and reported to your superiors. The purpose of these travel templates for business trips is to ensure a well-organized journey including flight, hotel, detailed report, easily reachable destination that never misses out any appointments/details.
You can notice that all of these give you the option to schedule your meetings in addition to noting down the passport and other personal data required for business travel. If you prefer to store it as a document, here are a few steps to maximize the use of this tool.
- Add hyperlinks to restaurants, meeting places and conferences so you can save time in traveling.
- Notify your subordinates in case of hassles in travel arrangements and allow them to track your progress by sharing the document.
- Maintain different sections in your itinerary. Let it not stick to meetings as it can be tiresome and monotonous. For instance, maintain a section for travel papers and carry both printed copies and soft copies and share copies to a trusted person. The next section is meeting essentials. It includes meeting agenda, company documents, expense tracking strategy, sanitizer, business cards and breathing mints. Some more sections include clothing, funds, and tech items.
- Fix checklist along with your itinerary.
With these ready-to-use ones, you are all set to enjoy a productive business trip at no extra cost and tension-free. These templates do good to you and your company together.
Free Itinerary templates for meetings – travel itinerary template
Talking about business, meetings are inevitable. Unless you are well prepared and organized to address the meeting, it becomes an utter wastage of resources. You need an itinerary to note down the details of facilitator, note taker, number of attendees, handouts to be offered, purpose and objective of the meeting. In addition to listing down the schedule, it helps you to allocate roles to concerned persons and share with the teammates for better coordination.
Planning a meeting in the days to come? Pick one from the following list of templates.
Event itinerary templates – Free travel itinerary
Itineraries are common when it comes to trips. However, events require itineraries too to avoid last-minute plan changes and effective outputs at the desired price and venue. There are many things to take into consideration when it comes to events. Some of the major variables include venue, decorations required, attendees, food, timing, and gifts if any. When you organize a college event, your itinerary will typically include the agenda, relating documents and plans. However, if you are an event organizer who is organizing a public event or a fundraising event, perfection is the key and you need to make use of various tools to achieve the key. This can build trust and display your professionalism to the attendees.
Using a free itinerary excel, pdf for an event or a trip can give you an elaborate idea on the outcomes. It is perhaps convenient to plan a hassle-free trip without spending on expensive tools to track your days and measure productivity. If you are a heavy spender, you might need to keep an authorization Letter ready with you. Enjoy!!
- 19+ Printable Decision Tree Template 
- 17+ Market Analysis Template Examples Word Excel PDF!!
- 17+ Price List Template Sheet Download Excel PDF Word!