Writing letters to Santa on how the year went on and receiving replies from the North Pole denote that Christmas has arrived. This is the time when elders write to Santa about the behaviours of their elves and encourage elves to bid goodbye through letters. If you follow this ritual as a part of Christmas eve, then this article is meant exclusively for you.
Letters are incomplete without a proper letterhead. It has to include the phrase ‘from the desk of Santa Claus.’ This makes it natural and reliable. The footer can include the address of the North Pole. When children at home read such letters, they get excited and become serious about life. This is a lot more fun too. This post presents a range of attractive new templates.
New Printable Santa letterhead templates
Printable templates listed in this section follow the usual color theme of red and white. This is to stay aligned with the Christmas eve. There is also the signature of Santa Claus at the end. Isn’t it interesting?
You can print these in the usual A4 papers. Of course, all you need to do is fill the text in the letter and print it. Alternatively, you can just download and then present a handwritten letter.
If you are not sure what to enter as the text in these letters, you should take a look at the templates listed in this section.
When you draft a letter, you need to keep a few things in mind.
- Use the regular letter format and take care of alignment.
- Use words that convey positivity and connect with the reader emotionally.
- Address the concerned reader directly. Never beat around the bush.
- If you are writing it to a number of people, you can just allow a placeholder next to the receiver’s name and print the rest. This will minimize your effort.
- Don’t create lengthy paragraphs. An effective Santa letter will include anywhere between 2 and 4 paragraphs based on the intent. In other words, a maximum of 15 lines is preferred in these letters.
Christmas is not just about red and white colors. It includes green as well. Include a combination of them in objects like trees, snow, and Santa. You can alternatively include golden color for the bells. These ideas work well when you are creating the format . When you prepare the format on your own, you can also append pictures of Santa with reindeer in the header part and the North Pole seal or address in the footer. This will make it look attractive too.
Writing a letter is an old concept but receiving a letter is certainly exciting and fun too. It creates the right impact among the readers. With the help of templates listed in this post, you can plan this Christmas better.
Use these to celebrate elf on the shelf with your children at home! Alternatively, apply your creative skill as much as possible.
- 37+ Santa Clipart Free Download For Christmas!!
- 37+ Secret Santa Notes – Good Sayings, Poems & More!!
- 23+ Printable secret Santa Questionnaire Download